The day was so much fun- Jason made his first attempt at cooking ribs and they were sooooo good! I am lucky to have such a great cook for a husband! How would I survive without him? I wouldn't. Wouldn't at all.
Ty LOVED spending time with Nonny and Papa and I loved watching him light up while they played together.
Uncle Josh even came for dinner- and as usual made everything more fun :)
I am SO thankful that it is easy for me to love Jason's family just as much as I love my own.
I could not have married into a better family and I am thankful everyday to be a Corbridge :)
1 comment:
The food looks so good! I hope we live next to each other some day so we can partake in some of Jason's cooking. Your so nice! We love having you in our family!! Your always so positive and happy plus you gave Wade a cute cousin to play.
Post a Comment