Thursday, June 9, 2011

Checking a few items off the "To Do" list...

Been working on a lot of little projects lately.
I love being a stay at home mom.
When I actually get something done. 
A few things that I've finished lately:

(figured I'd copyright them on my blog)

Love when people say,
"wow, how did you make that?"
I explain detail by detail exactly how... and then... suddenly.. they've made their own. 
And thought of the idea all on their own.
Ughh?
Lol.
Not my favorite thing.
Don't know why I'm bugged by people who copy... but I am. :)

(I realize I'm copying people by making these... and that I copy people on accident all the time.)

Still bugged.

Annnnnnyway...
Block letters for my friend Richelle's new baby girl Bryton

Block letters for Samantha's work...
I wish I would have taken the picture so that you could compare their size to something else. 
Most the blocks I make are miniature.  I love them. 
They take up way less space... and they're cuter... cuz they're smaller.


CTR Block letters for our 5 and 6 year old primary kids
when they moved up to the next age class in December (okay, not so recent... but still)
They are not miniature.
Obviously loving the block letter project :)



Journals for our new primary class or 10,11, & 12 year olds.

Which of course led to a journal for Ty (well, mostly just for me to use to write to (& about) Ty)

One day I was bored and it was snowing.
AGAIN. 
So I made a road rug for Ty's little cars and trucks and things.
(free project- wahoo!)



invitations for a "T" party that my friend Denice wanted to throw
A quiet book in hopes that Ty can make it through church happy
(not free... and very time consuming) These are just a few of the pages to go inside.
 Still plan on adding TONS of other pages- have tons of ideas- just haven't done it yet.
(the frog has a snap on his tongue... which snaps onto the bodies of each of the little "flies".)
(this page isn't quite finished.  I still need to sew on a ribbon so we can keep a real paintbrush stuck to this page) 
(the fish "swim" across the page on clear cord)
(the spiders legs are bendy and movable)

A yearbook- for the Elementary School that I used to work at.  Thought
 it would be a fun thing to do in my spare time.  lol. Not so fun.  Not as much spare time as I thought I'd have with a 1 year old.  But still, satisfying to check that one off the bucket list. :)








A picture book for Ty of people who love him (our family)
He
LOVES
it.
Loves it.
Like anytime I am panicking because I need to entertain him QUICK... it works.
So
I
LOVE
it
too.
:)






A new bracelet (my sister Samantha is really good at making dang cute bracelets... and this was my attempt while she was here :)

I think
that's it.

4 comments:

whitney said...

Will you please tell me step by step how you made every single thing- you know, so I can pretend I came up with it myself.

Seriously though, you're so very talented- not to mention the cutest mama ever.

Chelsea said...

Wow! You've been busy! I love every single thing you've made!! So cute!

Alli and Rick said...

Wow- they put the right person on their yearbook project that's for sure. I love how you end it with "that's it/" THATS IT!!! That is so much and all wonderful. I want you to show me how to make your quiet book. Then I'll take it to Farmington and tell them it was all my idea :) lol- I totally understand about copy cats. But seriously let's have craft night at your house soon. Then I can see that cute baby of yours! Hardly a baby anymore!

Georgia said...

What skills you have! You inherited a little of Tiffany's artistic talent and have a whole bunch of your own creativity too. I LOVE the photo book you made for Ty. I bet he looks at it and knows how much he is loved every day! What a lucky little boy he is to have such a talented, beautiful, loving stay-at-home Mom!