Sunday, May 13, 2012

JuST CrUiSiN...

Seriously. This is the post of all posts.  Feel free to skim through pictures and move onto a more exciting blog.  I just wanted to remember all of this while I still could. :) But this has obviously been the post that has been holding me up from blogging for ehhh.... half a year now.  So... moving on... :)   (and p.s.  sorry the pictures are HUGE.  I had to load these either teeny tiny or gigantic.  So yes... I am aware of our face/body flaws.  Now all of you can see them upclose too. lol.)









































Well, that pretty much sums it ALL up :)  For sure my favorite vacation of my life.  If anyone is still reading I am SORRY! And I PROMISE I will never post like this again.  For my sanity as well as yours :)

4 comments:

tbergsjo said...

Wow! I have a million thoughts. That looks so amazing. I seriously want to go on a cruise so much. After Andy's fishing trip last week though I may never get him on another boat. It makes me wish so much we could have went with you guys! Next time let's plan one together :). All these pictures make me miss you guys so much more. I am just sitting here. It would be a perfect night for you guys to come to dinner :). Thanks for posting I loved it :) Miss you!

Rusty and Jerianne said...

Rusty and I laughed so hard listening to your stories! You are so funny!! Looks like so much fun!! So glad you guys got a way and were able to leave Ty.

Chelsea said...

I loved every second of this post! What an amazing trip. And you guys are seriously the cutest couple--seeing all of these pictures makes me miss you lots! And about tearing up to see Ty at the end? I would (and have) done the same thing! :) He's such a handsome little guy. I hope you keep blogging over the summer, I love reading about your little family's adventures!

Georgia said...

I really need to check your blog more often, Tiffany. What an amazing trip!! BTW you rock that hat!!

I love all the photos and your fun commentary about the awesome things you did. The ziplining and rappelling looked so fun. You are so darling, it is no wonder you were being hit on the entire time.

Thanks for sharing your amazingly fun vacation summary!