Well-here's a little update on our Halloween 2011. Yep. Seriously :)
We had tons of opportunities for fun and Trick-or-Treating this year.
I took Ty to the mall in Logan with the moms and kids from our ward.
And we also went to the Pumpkin Walk in Smithfield.
(Way fun! I'd never been before this year! We even took Jason back one night to show him what it was like and they were smashing the last pumpkins. Woops. Guess we shouldn't have waited so long.)
We went Trick-or-Treating at Soelbergs in Stansbury with my mom
and
even ended up participating in the Trunk-or-Treat in our church parking lot in Logan.
We'd decided not to go, but happened to drive by our church right as the trunk or treat was starting, and decided we couldn't miss it. We split up- I ran home to dress Ty in his costume and decorate our trunk and Jason ran to the store to buy treats. And everything ended up working out perfectly.
It was a great night and we were glad we didn't miss out on the fun.
And lastly, we had a little Halloween dinner with some of our/Ty's friends from our ward.
We loved spending the night with our friends and Ty was thrilled the entire night.
He loved Trick-or-Treating with his buddies. :)
Seriously. Love. This. Kid.
Not my favorite picture of us- but it was the only one we got as a family. :(
Dean, Katie, & Sage
Jake, Cami, & Shaylee
Dustin, Cassity, Riley, & Miles
Ty was SOOOO happy!
Jason always gets so excited for Halloween. Huh. Wonder why?
Without fail, every year just as soon as we take Ty out of his Halloween costume, the doorbell rings and kids from my Kindergarten classes start showing up to visit. It makes me so happy that they still remember me! But they always look at me like I'm the worst mom when they look at Ty and ask what he's supposed to be. Sorry kiddos :( I promise he will always be all decked out for Halloween. :)
2 comments:
You are so stinkin' creative!!! I get so jealous. I want to live next to you so you can motivate me to do creative and fun things! I miss Ty :( Someday Ty and I will be great friends. :)
Only you could pull of a trunk like that in a hurry. You are truly amazing. I wish I had just part of your creativity! You guys look so cute!
Post a Comment