I say I'm going to put my blog into a book but I don't even know how-
so I feel like when I do blog everything will eventually be lost
and that makes all the work seem pointless.
From now on I'm just going to work on a scrapbook for my family.
And I will post the pages I make on the blog.
If you want to see what we've been up to you are more than welcome to view them-
and I will feel better about the time I am spending-
because it may actually benefit my family.
Hopefully I've finally found a solution to my awful blogging.
Happy viewing :)
1 comment:
I LOVE this solution. Your scrapbook pages are so cute, and I agree- now it's worth your time and not just lost in cyber space. On a side note...I'm pretty sure Ty is the cutest boy I have ever seen- most darling face. You need to have lots of babies!!
Post a Comment